Aug 22, 2008

BackLogs May 20, 2008



Talk about adorable puppies! My kids came along for the photoshoot, and we fell in love with these sweet snuggly puppies. They belong to DUSTBUSTER KENNEL and are just about ready to join their new families!

Please bear with me as I share WAY too many pictures. There's just something unconditionally precious about big puppy eyes and little wet noses. Even at just 4 weeks old, they were sweet and snuggly! My daughters wouldn't even look at the camera for more than a second, since they were too busy adoring the puppies.

Are you ready? Prepare for your heart to melt!!! (click on each picture to adore these pups in larger resolution)



The adorable MALE PUPPIES



My son and the cute FEMALE PUPPIES



The handsome Father:


The sweet & nurturing Mother